Wednesday, December 22, 2010

..: 2010 - bye-bye | Here come 2011:..

mode: countdown / blur

                                                   * credit misskarliiii.tumblr

Too many things happened that changed my life here and there. Full of happiness ..sadness.. up and down.

Lets review what really happened in 2010 (huh.. makin berumur ni makin kureng ler daya ingatan):

1. Changed my marital status in January and moved to Putrajaya
2. My beloved late nenek (father's side) meninggal dunia in February (al-Fatihah)
3. 1st time berniaga kecil-kecilan (work from home). Will continue doing it next year. 
    Love baking!
4. Diterima masuk KPLI (i couldn't ask for more bebeh..) in June.
5. My sis dapat masuk UTHM to do mechi eng.While, my lil bro stressed out for SPM. 
6. Bought few non-academic books (walaupun busy study kat maktab) 
7. My beloved late atuk (father's side) meninggal dunia in November.
8. Berat badan bukan 46kg lagi.(sigh!)

"Say goodbye to the oldies, but goodies, because the good old days weren't always good and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems. " (Billy Joel)





























No comments:

Post a Comment